söndag 16 mars 2014

Lost in Hillsborough

Yesterday I slept as long as usual to recover from a week of circus. In the morning I joined Im to go out running. We ran for maybe one hour and it was a nice sunshine but still windy so it was perfect running weather. We ran along the canal in the old industrial areal which was a nice path.

Since I chose equilibrilistics as one of my specializations I plan to do a lot of tight wire, but the wire is made from twinned metal wires and after 2,5 hours of constant walking my soles are hurting. Therefore I planned to go to some dance shop to see if they had some kind of dance shoes or even martial art shoes that could be suitable for tight wire walking. I was told it would talk maybe 20 minuets to walk there, but after 45 minuets of walking I felt that I was not even near or in the right areal. I had seen a lot of Hillsborough area though, but I never found that dance shop.

Then I met a friend in town to watch some photo exhibition from travelers which was small but nice. The we also watched the Millennium galleries since he had never been there the last two years even if he lives in Sheffield. I really understand this since I am not very good at doing tourist things in my previous hometowns, except when guiding friends and family.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar